Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get the discounts?
We post promo codes, price drops, & Amazon coupon deals.
- What is the difference?
- Promo codes are limited time codes that you enter at checkout.
- Price Drops are limited time sales that do not require a promo code.
- Amazon coupon deals are virtual coupons that can be found underneath the price.
- How do I use a promo code?
- Copy the promo code
- Add the item to your cart
- Enter the code in the promo code box at checkout
- If the code is NOT expired, you will see the discount come off
- NOTE: Promo codes can expire at any time.
- How do I redeem an Amazon coupon?
- Amazon coupons can be found underneath the price on the Amazon product page
- Look for the green box with the coupon & tap or click the coupon until you see a green checkmark appear.
- Add the item to your cart & proceed to checkout
- What is subscribe & save
- Subscribe & save helps you set up regularly scheduled deliveries
- The more you subscribe, the more you can potentially save
- You can cancel subscribe & save at any time
- More info on the Amazon subscribe & save program here: https://amzn.to/3nfesXp
- How can I save my favorite deals?
- Select the dropdown menu on the top left
- Sign in to your google or gmail account
- Tap the hearts located in the top right of the deal you want to save
- Go to the dropdown menu and navigate to where it says “saved” in order to view your saved deals.
- A deal I saved is no longer on the website, can you help me?
- The deals on the website will only be visible for a limited time. Deals that are no longer active are removed.
- How do I request a deal?
- We do not have the ability to generate a deal for you. However, we are more than happy to take suggestions and will be on the lookout for requested deals.
Please join our Facebook Group & comment on our wishlist post which can be found in the announcements section here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThriftyBabes
- How do I submit a deal?
- Fill out the form in this link: